Tuesday 8 June 2010

Travelling here and there

Just an update on what I have been doing for the past week or so after camp. On the weekend after camp, we had a really long overdue CG outing. It’s our dear Charles’ CG..haha. Back then when I was still a junior in CF with me, Lerdie and Karen in his CG. Since quite a number like Kelvin, Alvin and Jessica are abroad, the rest who were present other than the 3 of us were Timothy and Meng Suan. We were rather clueless on what to do but in the end we settled for eating at Farmhouse and lepak-ing around Sunway Pyramid.

Then on last Wednesday, I made a trip back to Nilai to have a look at the CF’s first official opening. To some extent, I’m curious to see how many of the newcomers would be there. The items for dinner were bigger than our time – they had Dominos Pizza in addition to the fried rice and noodles! It’s great to see a couple of the newcomers during our time had taken the initiative to help out on that day itself in terms of registration and ushering. When it was time to introduce the newcomers, it was then only did everyone realised that the amount of newcomers overpowered the old ones. Another interesting thing is that the new tenant taking over my hostel room came for the opening meeting too. Lol, I never thought that I would have the opportunity to meet him. Overall, it was well done and yups, I wish Justin and the new committee all the best for their upcoming events.

Friday was supposed to be Bible Study with DNA but pastor couldn’t come last minute because of an emergency. So the ones who were present like me, Lerdie, Grace, Mike, Jon and Isaac went for Haagen Daaz at Mount Kiara after our dinner. We had a lame joke conversation over the table too..haha. Sunday was church outing day at Cyberjaya Park. I did a couple of activities down there such as playing futsal and had a pool game. The futsal court is laid with carpet grass and I had a great time running around it barefooted and sliding for the ball has never been so fun.

Hmmmm..today I went to subscribe DIgi Internet since there’ll be no more Streamyx in Grace’s house. There is no contract length for it, so this means that I can cut it off anytime I want without incurring any penalty. I figured out that mobile broadband would be good for me during this period of time too since I’m moving around alot like a nomad and it would enable me to have some form of internet access even if I were to be at Taiping to settle some banking stuff with Mama. My next stop would be the Psalmist Generation Worship Conference at Ipoh from 11th to the 13th.

No comments: