Saturday 24 January 2009

Settled

Language itself is an imperfect constructive representative of one's intention. It cannot totally capture what one would mean because it has walls to dictate the limits of the unspoken meaning that is found in the mind. It does not necessary take into account everything that is going through a person's mind. My general writing style has been more or less consistently being the same from the beginning of this blog up till now. It is sarcastic and unbashfully straightforward but I'll never use it to target with malice on a specific group of people that I know personally. I made one careless complacent oversight in covering my emergency routes and everyone ends up assuming the worst. Different people have different ways in expressing their elation when they excel in something that they like. He or she may get carried away in a wave of emotions in expressing out their joy but they don't mean any harm to those around them.

I could only interpret the events that transpired for the past week or so as an instance of mass hysteria. One event triggered the other in a domino effect and there had been so many intersections that could have stopped the domino trip but, miscommunication kept delaying it from halting until the last minute. Silence had a part to play because it causes assumptions, thoughts and misconceptions to continue manifesting to the point that fact and perception becomes indiscernible.

Anyways, I don't have to prove to anyone about anything. If you want to continue thinking that I'm an egoistical bastard that steps on those around him, then so be it. I don't wish to waste my time on people who are hell-bent on holding onto false impressions without taking the effort to clarify and understand the true situation. I'm only answerable to my close friends and no one is fit to judge what my heart is except for them and God above. If someone's motive is to find fault with another and have no interest in reconciliation, every single conduct or word would be construed to be offensive even if is not meant that way. For those who took the time to be understanding of the whole situation, thank you for your kind patience and rational calmness. God Himself knows the true nature of my heart. Everything that has happen in my life is done by God's grace and I give thanks to that. I take no credit for my successes because it was God himself who allowed it to happen in the first place. Like I said before, God can take away everything that I have with just with a snap of His fingers even if I were to try my pathetic best to hold onto it. I am only human afterall.

Everything happens for a reason and God may yet take this episode to teach me an interesting lesson on the nature of life. One of them is "Don't thesis and blog at the same time. Thesis blogging screws your life."..haha =p

Btw, for those who are being pulled into this spot in the cyberspace by nature of inadvertent advertisement, feel free to come back and visit again now that you know its location..haha. Browse through the past archives and you'll discover a kaleidoscopic array of topics that are being touched on. There's many other stuff to cater to your reading interests ranging from music, entertainment, gaming and football from one person's biased perspective. Enjoy your stay here, thank you and have a nice day..*beep* :)

No comments: