Tuesday 20 January 2009

Muahahahaha..it's done!

Ahhhh..today marks the end of thesis nonsense for Year One. Gosh, for the past 2 weeks or so, I've been rushing like mad to complete my ELS and criminal thesis papers. It's all because Stan has been slacking his arse during the hols and he has to pay for his slackness after school has reopened. Sometimes, I really can't help it but end up doing things at the last minute again..haha. Even though I always tell myself to learn my lesson from the previous time. But this time is better coz I managed to do some reading during the hols. But sometimes, I would always think while having a long dateline, "why do today when you tomolo to do"..haha. Can't help it..this is automatism..haha.

The most shocking horror happened when I discovered that all the readings that I do for criminal law during the hols for the thesis was irrelevant and almost useless. And summore I had only like 5 or 4 days to start from 0 words to 3000 words. So I rushed like mad, and to my amazement, I managed to complete it within 3 days or so even with me taking time off to fetch the worship team to church. Yea, I am really grateful to God for being graceful in helping me to complete the thesis paper and it never cease to amaze me how He won't let His servants fall behind when they are doing His works. Like in the last semester, even with the contract law paper being on the Monday itself, I went by faith to go practice on Saturday afternoon and serve by playing drums on that Sunday, and that took a lot of time off my revision. But God is good, and he blessed me with marks that ended up even higher than the papers that I had prepared harder for. Sometimes, some of these things are just unexplainable divine intervention.

Right now I'm feeling super relieved. Since I've didn't play games, watch dramas or even had a good night's sleep, I'm gonna go do just that for the whole week. I need to complete Call of Duty 5 and get started on FM 09 and FIFA 2009! Plus, not to forget, there's Battlestar Galactica and Prison Break Season 4 with many movies to catch up. Slack and slack is the way :)

No comments: