Thursday 8 January 2009

Imba..lol

The first result from the mid-sessional exams were given out today and it was constitutional law. Personally, I anticipated a result of maybe 60-62 because my last question essay was only 2 page long and it was rushed. When it was my turn to get the result, I was a little surprised but very pleased indeed. Haha..I got 76/100! Thank you Lord! I thought that she was marking leniently but actually she was marked stricter than usual. So, if she had been more lenient..hmmmm..

Those were seriously imba marks. The rest of the class were in the 40s and 50s and out of nowhere, an anomaly of 76 pops out. Somebody please nerf me...hahahaha..

Based on my calculations, it may be possible that my English Legal System paper would get higher than 76 since that was my best paper and I wrote really a lot for that exam. If I get my Contract Law paper tomorrow, I predict it to be in the low 60s. Then for my criminal law paper, I'll be thankful if I even hit 60 marks..lol. Hopefully my ELS marks would hit as high as possible to make up for the deficit in contract and criminal law to ensure that I get 65% average across all of them. Then, Inti would owe me RM539 of scholarship money for the next semester..haha..

Just now I actually drove down to Uncle Tan there to eat! That was a landmark considering that I walked up and down in the previous two semesters. I just had a tickling feeling when I see people walking down the slope using manual labour when I'm sitting at the driver seat. After makan, I went to take the car for a little spin around Nilai town to get the engines moving. Mhmm..if I don't start it regularly, the batteries would be in trouble. Well, today was an improvement with less mistakes or sudden jolts. Parking was aimed much correctly this time. Aye, today's guard was a meanie when I wanna turn into the hostel campus. When I showed him my ID card, he barked at me "I don't care about that. I want to see the sticker!" I had to explain to him my little "complication" of leaving my JPJ form in my house..haha. Anyways, this makes it even more vital to make the trip to find Mama tomorrow.

No comments: