Tuesday 6 January 2009

Semester 3

Haha..I just managed to get my internet up at my hostel room. It's being a hectic past 1 week but with the end of holidays, it's time to get back to studying. I drove back from Taiping to Inti on Saturday and then on that night itself, catch a bus to Singapore to collect the stuff that I had left there in the rush. Driving from Taiping to Nilai is kinda challenging coz I had to go through the hilly road areas in the Ipoh-Gopeng area. The worst thing was that it was raining very heavily and I couldn't really move too fast in those condition. Then the other thing is that driving from the Peninsula North to the Central requires lots of stamina since I need to stay awake and keep my seated position there for a very long time. Hmmm..Mama was commenting that the highway now makes driving way easier compared to long time ago when she had to use the old roads to travel.

Anyways, I managed to come back yesterday to Inti only in the evening and I had to miss the two lectures on that. But ain't something serious coz it's only the first week and the lecturers were not going heavy on the lessons. Hmmm..it seems that the mid-sessionals results will only be released after Wednesday because there would be reviews and moderations for the marks. It's not that good news for my class since we heard that a good number of us had failed some of the subjects. I hope I don't get screwed for my contract or criminal law papers...On the good news side, I scored 7/10 for my constitutional law thesis paper! Lol, my consti lecturer had nothing much to comment on my paper because there really was nothing bad in it. She probably would have put 7.5, but it would look suspiciously imbalance to the rest of the class. There's still an inspection by the external moderator and hopefully, the marks would be pushed slightly up (and hopefully not down!..haha). Another strange thing is that my consti lecturer became yet another person to add to the list of people who commented that I've become thinner since the last time they saw me. She joked and asked me if I've being taking drugs..haha! Honestly, I didn't notice anything different, I ate the same amount and same type of stuff as I always did. Hmm..perhaps I DID become thinner, maybe I didn't pay attention? 5 to 6 people saying the same thing voluntarily can't be wrong right? lol..

Yesterday I also managed to drive around Nilai with Vincent as my guiding eye instead of Mama. It was kinda smooth and night driving in Nilai is comfortable since there are not many cars. And for the first time, we managed to eat fresh McDonalds, without the need for slogging and waiting for the green bus..haha. I wanna get the sticker for my car so that next time I won't have trouble entering the hostel vicinity, but it seems that they need the original JPJ certificate for the car registration. Oh well, looks like I gotta make a dreadful trip to Singapore this weekend. Might as well because I realised that I left my Nikon camera back there too.

No comments: