Friday 12 December 2008

Update..haha

Lol..of all places to get internet connection, I'm getting it from a hospital in Penang. Since I'm spending the night there, I got long hours of accessing it at least until I return back to my aunt's house tomorrow. For the past two weeks or so, I've being to a couple of driving lessons. I get to learn how to drive on the road finally with all those gear changing and stuff. On the first day of my recontinuation of my lessons, I thought I would start off with the parking business. But nope, I had to do the jalan raya road thing straight away. It scared the shit out of me when I found out that I had to do the the preliminary test on that day as they had to send it to JPJ to be approved to ensure that I can take the driving test on the 16th. I was like, gosh, I haven't even touched a car for 5 months and they already want me on the road! Fortunately, I passed borderline 16/20..whew!

On the next driving lesson, I made a new friend in Sungai Petani. He happens to be a fella who juz finished his SPM and he's waiting to go into MMU. So instead of the boring routine where 1 student sits on the bench while the other drives, each of us get to sit in the front seat of the car while the other drives. While we go though the usual motions, we chatted with each other and we discussed especially on the irritating naik bukit sequence or the going up hill part. Anyways, I'm terribly hoping that I'll passed the test on the 16th since I'll be "inheriting" my mama's car. Mhmmm..I hope I don't have to go through a situation where I had to retake that test in Nilai...lol. I still have two more lessons on Sunday morning and Monday morning before the D-day test on Tuesday. So, dear Lord, please ensure that the brakes don't malfunction halfway and all things go well :)

Alright, can't blog for long now, need to sleep early since it seems that those nurses will be sweeping the floor away in the wee hours in the morning..

No comments: