Saturday 29 November 2008

Off to the north

Okay..I'm leaving soon for the bus which heads to the north towards my aunt's place in Sungai Petani. Basically, for the next 3 weeks, I hope I can advance as much as possible in my driving course..lol. The best is that I can pass the test during that period..haha. Yup, during that 3 weeks also, I'll get to spend some time in Penang too since my aunt will be making trips down there as my grandfather is hospitalised over there. Mama will be staying around there to take care of him too. I'm not sure whether I can get webbie access since I'll be constantly on the move, so this blog may come to a standstill till I can find an avenue to update it when I have the opportunity. Uhh..come to think of it, no webbie means no Facebook. Looks like I have to hit the decks on my law thesis paper research for that period when I'm not doing stuff on driving..haha =p

No comments: