Thursday 16 October 2008

Lost one of my sticks :(

Uhhmmm..yesterday's CF presentation was a little of a mess because we didn't take much time to prepare for it. The only phrase we know how to sing is "you've got a friend in me"..lol. The audience were trying hard not to giggle so loud..haha. Honestly, we didn't really know what to prepare coz the only person we are familiar who is leaving is Merilyn. The rest of them are from the Chinese cell group. But oh well, at least it's over.

Grrr..I wanna practice at the music room today but the drums were not there because they have not shifted it back since the IMTV event yesterday. So, I ended up testing the piano and playing some familiar tunes by hearing. After looking at the David Sides' piano recreation of some of the popular music, I tried out Coldplay's "Viva la Vida" and Greenday's "Wake Me Up...". It's pretty cool because I actually managed to decipher the entire verse version of "Viva la Vida" on the piano by just testing out the keys. I still need more time with the chorus though..haha

Gosh, I'm in a particularly distress mode now because I lost one of drum sticks. The drum sticks ain't ordinary because it's my seasoned veteran set which I've used for over 5 years. So, it holds kinda special memories for me (it's my first ever set) and now I'm left with one stick only! I seriously don't know how it went missing because it never dropped out of my bag before. I only discovered that it was missing before I wanna go to the music room. I searched around my room but it ain't anywhere because I was positive that I took both of them out this morning. Ugghhh..if I had dropped it during the criminal law class, I would have hear the sound but then again it was carpeted floor. Darrrrnnn...I should have double checked my bag before I left class today. I went back to the class to check but the door is already locked. Looks like I need to go early morning tomorrow to check.

(T_T ) I hope no one take that stick because 1 stick is useless anyways. And hopefully, no sweeper or cleaner comes and throw that stick away. Oh, the horrifying thought of that stick in a rubbish bin or somebody grabbing it back to their room and fiddling with it! :(

No comments: