Friday 17 October 2008

Pizza Hut feast

Sigh...I'm mourning for the loss of my drum stick. There's no hope in finding it already and I'm still clueless how it dropped out of my bag! I went back to the classroom to search but I found nothing on the floor. And I found out that the cleaners clean the classes every day in the evening and my poor stick is probably in the rubbish dump now :(

I'm quite emotional on my stuff especially if I owned them for a very long time. In this case, I've had that stick since I was 13 years old, it went through thick and thin with me and now I'm left with an incomplete half only. R.I.P. my dear stick, wherever you are :(

I thought that there would be a last discussion for the cell group today but apparently, all the English cell groups are making a trip to Pizza Hut to close the semester with a bang! Ahhhh..and I actually act a plate of rice before that because nobody told me bout it! Lol..I don't mind eating 2 lunches. =p Hehe..cool, Charles came with a van while there are 2 other cars to fetch those that can't fit into the van. 2 cars and 1 van was just nice as most of the girls are quite small in size, so 2 of them can squeeze in and sit in 1 place. Anyways, it's quite a risky move for some of them since they are having tests at 2 pm and we only left campus at around 12.30pm.

However, thank God that the food arrived fast and we had great time having fun and laughter feasting there. At around 1.45, those that have stuff to do at 2pm quickly rushed off with Charles back to campus. I went back early with the van too but I need not rush that much because my contract law lecturer is very nice..haha..

No comments: