Tuesday 14 October 2008

Food Stalls

For the past 2 days, there's this mini food bazaar organised by the Leo Club. A couple of the stalls from the lantern festival was set to make another appearance like the fried ice-cream/iceball stall and the fried chicken stall. A couple of new additions are like the roasted chicken wing stall and the kebab stall. Ohh...I have to make a recommendation that the kebab stall sells some really delicious meat. It's not actually traditional kebab on the stick but the meat is placed in a hotdog bun, so you kinda eat it like a chili dog. I bought one each on both nights and it tastes better without the mayo..lol.

It's absolutely delightful for me now because there's no legal skills class tomorrow since the client conferencing assessment starts from this week onwards. I'm definitely most fortunate not to land the first slot (unlike my Malaysian Law presentation where I unauspiciously pick no.1). Unfortunately, Vincent kena the lottery strike..haha. Since mine is no.6, it's scheduled to be on 22nd October. I can have a nice time finishing my contract law thesis first before proceeding on to look at the conferencing papers..hehe.

Oh yea, I got a phone call from mama that my maternal grandfather is diagnosed with pancreatic tumour and is now currently in hospital. Mama is considering coming back to see him over the weekend. Hopefully everything will turn out well...

1 comment:

V1nc3nt said...

No me!!! Is the Stupid Lawrence Smelly hand made it!!! But nice in no.1. Finish it early then can relax early. Haha.... U all keep ur worry bah!!! :P