Sunday 6 July 2008

Quiet Sunday

I was surprised today when Pastor Victor invited me to join the worship team as a drummer. The GFS worship team had lost several members because many of them had to go abroad to continue their studies. Hmm...sometimes it's not that I don't wanna join but I feel that there's a constant pressure in maintaining standards in the main service and sometimes I do feel that I'm not up to it yet. In any case, if it's God's calling, I'll give it a try nevertheless and follow His word.

Right now, I'm drowning in the completion of my Malaysian Studies project. Apparently, the materials provided by my group members were insufficient/irrelevant or they just overlap with the extra notes that I have. Looks like I have to use my brains to crap up some analysis and recall stuff that I study from my A' Levels Southeast Asian History lessons to fill up the required word count.

Sigh..in the midst of all the silence *I'm missing someone terribly*. Hope she comes back soon.

No comments: