Monday 7 July 2008

Thoughts on a Monday night

Just came back from one of the law student's birthday BBQ. Apparently there's some basketball final between the university students at the court and it attracted quite a crowd..haha. I would stay and watch if it's a football competition. Basketball just doesn't turn me on. And the funny thing is that tonight, nobody is playing football and all the courts are filled with basketball activities. For goodness sake, can't somebody show some love for football?..lol.

On another note, it was good news during Malaysian Studies lecture today because the date of my group presentation is scheduled to be on 24th July. Wahaha..this meant that we have plenty of time to complete the powerpoint and it won't clash with my Malaysian Law presentation. With the first day of presentation on 14th July, it also meant that Monday surely have no class. Aha! This is just perfect for a weekend to go to Singapore to find mama. Besides, I needed to return to Nanyang to collect my original A' Levels certificate and testimonial. Otherwise, I can't continue to study in Inti after 1 semester..hahahaha.

No comments: