Sunday 13 July 2008

Everything except work..lol

As of now, Stan has not completed even 25% of his Malaysian law class presentation. And half of his day would be gone tomorrow as he would be travelling back. That's because Stan is distracted by so many things yet again..haha. Today, I have drums to practice, Muse live performance songs to immerse in, a brother to help, get a set of formal clothes and *someone* to think of =p

Haha, I really miss my good old drum set with titanium cymbals. It felt superb to play on it once again and this time, I'm not restricted to a one hour limit or some set without a proper right cymbal. Hmm..it's nice to experiment with a couple of new beats too and revise back a few of the new ones that I learnt. Anyways, I'm feeling quite full now after drinking mama's home cooked soup. It's being quite some time since I tasted her cooking..hehe. Oh, I missed listening to a subwoofer. I think if I managed to find some extra cash, I will get one to go along with the my speakers at my hostel. Muahaha, then I can rival those noisy pesky brats below me. I should let them have a taste of Matt Bellamy's electric guitar distortion, Dominic Howard's left-handed drums and Chris Wolstenholme's kaleidoscopic bass guitar at subwoofer level.

Gosh, I think I need to get my arse working at the completion of my script. Looks like I don't need to sleep tonight. Maybe I'll catch sleep at the returning bus trip tomorrow.

No comments: