Saturday 17 May 2008

Long weekend

Since this weekend has a public holiday attached on Monday, I've decided to pay my mama and bro a visit in Singapore. So yesterday, I shared a taxi with Vei Da and Lawrence's two friends to Seremban bus terminal. But we couldn't get any ticket at an early time slot of 2.30 pm and had to settle for a 4.30 pm bus. While waiting for our bus, me and Vei Da chill out and makan at KFC first. The bus ticket says for 4.30 pm but as usual, Malaysia time must plus 30 minutes late. We got so frustrated waiting that we had the tendency to jump into any bus that is heading to Johore. It happened once where we settled nicely at the seats only to realise that the bus is heading to Bentong and not Larkin. Anyways, the bus that we boarded was already three quarters filled with people already.

The checkpoint is not that crowded since it's already so late at night. I took public transport this time instead of taxi since I wasn't carrying anything heavy. Besides that, I'm counting my money now in terms of Malaysian Ringgit and not dividing it half in terms of Sg Dollars. Other than visitation, got a couple of things to shop but I'm just annoyed that I left my packet of Sg currencies in my room. Darn, now I have to borrow some money temporarily. Kino is having 20% discount this weekend and I may consider getting some original law books there too. Oh, and there's some important footie matches and programmes to be downloaded for archiving purposes and the super high speed in Sg is useful in getting it done within a few hours. Lol..looks like Sg is gonna be my resupply depot in the future for raw materials.

No comments: