Sunday 18 May 2008

Resupply Complete

I know that I'm supposed to at least start doing a little of my contract law assignment but as of now, I still hadn't get started on question 1. Oh man, slackness at its best..lol. It's hard to pick a pen and start writing when I just have the incentive to slack off and do something else. Anyways, I'm quite pleased with my resupplying activities over the weekend. I managed to get some files and Hitman Blood Money from the Popular bookstore in Bishan.

Of course, the 20% sale in Kino is not to be missed and this time, I grab the books which I failed to buy from the last trip. Btw, can somebody actually tell me where one can get a written hardcover version of the Singapore Constitution? I've tried to find in a few bookstores and even the mighty Kino does not have it except for a analytical version of it. Uhhh..isn't the constitution supposed to be available easily for the public in bookstores? It's citizens' rights to know their rights. What if the uncle don't know how to use internet? Anyways, I was quite disappointed with the variety of law books in Kino. The MPH in Mid-Valley had half a section of about 7 to 10 shelves dedicated for law while Kino had only about 3-4. I can't find Smith and Hogan Criminal Law in Kino at all. Zzzz..the biggest spaces were allocated of course to business law. Nevertheless, I still managed to pick up something useful from there; 2 quick revision books (contract and constitution) for all those last minute cheat ass learning.

It looks like I'll be carrying more load back to my hostel than I expected. I received a mini-fridge from one of my family friends and yup, this means Stan can finally can store his beloved cheese and some exclusive fridge stuff in his room..lol. Hmm..the only thing I need to consider is how to avoid large crowds on the way back..

No comments: