Wednesday 14 May 2008

Zen Micro Obsolete

Argghh! Zen Micro doesn't work with Windows Vista. There's a way to get it to work but it's gonna involve lots of hassle. First, there's a need to upgrade a firmware but that involves wiping the entire hard drive of carefully compiled mp3s. Even after upgrading, the best thing that could happen (from what I read from the forum boards) is that the Zen Micro becomes something like a thumb drive. The Zen Media Player may not function well in uploading songs into the player. Awww, my trusty zen micro has always worked well with my XP desktop! Looks like I won't be able to upload songs into my mp3 in the future. Of course, the other option is to get a new mp3 player and that's gonna cost another bomb with my savings. If I do need to get one, I'm looking between Sandisk's Sansa and Apple's Ipod Nano.

On another note, it looks like I'm gonna have a ton of books to read up in my study of law. The seniors had a second hand book sale today and I managed to get a couple of them at a bargained price. It seems as though its a tradition in Inti for seniors to sell second hand books and if I'm not wrong, this would confirm that exams are on a module basis instead of the crazy year end A-bomb. I had a brief flip through with some of books and I would say constitution would be a very interesting read even though most of the students loath it...lol.

No comments: