Monday 17 March 2008

Level 70!

I continued on World of Warcraft subscription with a new pre-paid card seeing that my next 2 months is all clear to play. After putting on the chiongster mode to grind the exp points, my Draenei paladin finally reached the level cap today! Actually, I could easily reached it this morning but I resisted completing the final few bits so that I could PvP in Battlegrounds bracket of 60-69 to reach my 1k kills. Level 69 was the last chance to get some noobs who play in BG at the lowest minimum level. I thought that 1k kills was enough for it to get listed in the armory but it seemed that the tally needed was 1337 (yes, the leet number..lol).

The grind doesn't stop at 70 and now have to farm like mad to get proper gears. If I do feel bored, maybe I'll just pop over to my toons at the more docile Aggramar server..lol.

No comments: