Friday 21 March 2008

Back in Malaysia

Ahaha..I have returned back to good old Malaysia after spending about 2 weeks in Singapore to undergo the last rites of my education there (taking results..lol) and also to sort out post-result plans. I'm not sure yet but I may make one final trip there for my birthday and NYJC's drama night. Afterthat, of course, it's the start of my university term.

I had planned to go to my aunt's house to continue my driving course this Sunday but had to put it on hold because my cousins are having exams the whole week. So, this means I have the whole free week in Taiping for me to revise back my driving theories and road regulations for the upcoming test. Now, my room in Taiping is of some big mess filled with so many pails and the furniture dislocated because the old folks there got overpanic about leaking ceilings. I usually let it leak and clean up afterthat since I had created certain "craters" to trap the water. I wondered how the room stay ok all these while before I brought to attention of the leaks. The good thing now is that the old folks got someone to repair the roof and this means that I'll never have to fight another battle on rainy days..hahaha.

On a sour note, I'm just annoyed that a southern country's government agency decide to extort money even after I've left. I gave up the status on the 6th and the school fees deduction happened to be on the 26th. So, I was charged based on the foreign student rate for a month (December) where I DIDN'T EVEN STEP ON THE PREMISES OF THE SCHOOL. So, basically I gave S$233 for nothing and that kind of money is one month's worth of pocket money for me in Malaysia. Wah lao! I could have use that money for part of the sum needed for my new digital camera lahhhh. This is sheer stupidity or possibly malicious but I guess they just had to find any way to strike back against the enemies of the state.

No comments: