Friday 1 April 2011

The first day of April

A sudden hint of mischievious thought descended onto my mind as I walked back to my room on Thursday night. I thought of clicking a button in my profile to change my relationship status for a day. Shortly after changing, I had private chat nudges coming in asking me to clarify the situation..lol. I didn't think that it would invite much reaction considering the day I had picked to change it but still most people are rather confused because I was being ambiguous in explaining. When I went for CG later on, I had to do a little explanation that I'm having a relationship withhhh....Jesus! xD

Anyways, in the age of modern Internet and technology, other websites are jumping in with their own April Fools too. Youtube had a 1911 mode where you can cover the video you are watching with a 1911 styled piano and film texture. It's quite funny and they also had the top 5 viral videos from 1911, with the Annoying Orange and Flugelhorn Feline (Keyboard Cat's ancestor! lol) inside too. Check it out below:



And then there's also Gmail Motion where you're supposed to be able to control your Gmail using real life movement. It was quite obvious that's a joke, butttt..apparently, somebody in Youtube showed that it's possible to do it using Microsoft Kinect sensors. Ahhhh..the horror: somebody's joke just became a reality!


And of course, one of most anticipated sequel to my favourite MMO which is Guild Wars 2, had something up their sleeves too: The introduction of the Commando race where you can call air strikes on your enemies..ahahaha! Geezzz..That'll be too imba..lol.

Have an enjoyable month of April ahead while I'm buried with more books and journals...argggghhhh!

No comments: