Friday 25 March 2011

Blog design revamp!

As you can see, my visitors, that this blog has an extreme makeover thanks to the very talented iBan, Madonna Awa Anak Nobel. The reason why I've not changed from the default design since the creation of this blog is because I like the simplicity and organised layout that is provided by the basic design. I'm not good at designing a new one..and I'm certainly very lazy to adjust the html of the new blogskin to fit the organisation of the widgets that I have in mind. Well, after some tweaking and editing of font values of the redesigned skin, I'm satisfied in going ahead with the changes.

*drum rolls* It's time then for some new clothes! Kudos to the iBan again, and yea, it's unfortunate that she can't swindle any moolah out of me anytime soon because of the Atlantic Ocean xD

1 comment:

Jonathan low said...

Fui yo. Changehnya the new skin