Friday 28 January 2011

Farewell Pencil Case :(

I shall write an obituary for my lost pencil case which has served me faithfully for 7 years. I still can't believe that I could be so careless to leave that in Conference Auditorium 2 after my trial exam! Why didn't I check my bag before I leave the area? I only realised my missing pencil case at 10pm on Wednesday when I was searching for a pen to jot down some cases. That's way after classes have ended. So I checked the auditorium scheduled and apparently there's only 1 class after mine and some long stretch of open day event, possibly for the public. I went to class early the next morning to check CA2 before the first class commences at 9am. It's not there! I was thinking that the cleaners might have passed it to the security guard so I asked the security guard and he pointed me to search in this cupboard filled with left belongings but my pencil case is not among them. So I went back after class, and searched my room once again just in case I might have misplaced it. Not present at all. The last option was to ask the security office today and they too gave a negative reply. I don't have anything particularly valuable inside because I so happened to take out my regular G2 pen and two functioning highlighters outside before it went missing. But the most dear item was the one attached to the pencil case, which is a wooden carved keychain with my name on it and it's similarly 7 years old. I do not know where I can get it again.

I'm really hoping that someone wold return it instead of keeping it because there's nothing worth to keep inside a pencil case filled with loads of used highlighters unless the person who took it is Stanley or knows somebody by the name of Stanley. Ahhhh..I will try from time to time to look at the cupboard again but it seems to be quite futile. Looks like the buck stops here as my pencil case meets its demise in England :(

1 comment:

Jonathan low said...

haha. dun say so sad like it met its demise, probably it met its other half?
hahaha.