Tuesday 23 February 2010

Returning back to studies

The one week had been a relaxing and cooling one but all good things have to come to an end. At least until I get my 4 months break later..haha. I think I had accomplished on what I wanted to do on all aspects except for my academic part. One thing for sure is that I maximised the Internet speed at the southern island to the max, making sure that my lappie and the programs in there are updated fully. I slept early on Saturday, for fear that I may not wake up early on Sunday. Anyways, I managed to wake up early at 5am and proceeded on in packing up all the neccessary stuff.

I met up with Justin and Ang Mo Kio MRT around 8.30am or so. I just had lunch with him on Friday at Botak Jones because he stays a few km away from my house..lol. We went across the causeway without much jam and met up with Reuben. We then proceeded to King's house to fetch him. By then, we had difficulty trying to figure out how we can fit 5 people in plus all the heavy luggage. It wasn't easy but in the end we manage to carry the whole bunch of load and of course, I try not to move beyond 110km/h to ensure that the car doesn't fall apart with the extremely heavy load. It was quite filled with 4 of us by the time we entered Kluang to get Emily. Since we had time, we went on a short detour of Kluang town and yea, this is my first time there at the town itself because my high school, SJI had a camp there when I was in Secondary 2 at its outskirts. We went to Kluang Mall first to have a look around and to search for food to eat. However, we couldn't find anything satisfactory to makan, so we waited for Daniel to come and then we went to this Western restaurant by the name of Barney's. The only strange thing about the restaurant is that its signboard should have been purple..lol.

After having our makan there, we returned back to Kluang Mall to get our car. Lol, everytime we go and out of the car, we needed 5 minutes to arrange ourselves and the load. We continued our way up north and surprisingly, there ain't any jam along the way. We stopped by at the overhead bridge restaurant at Ayer Keroh to rest our butts and check out the Al-Ikhsan store there. Dinner was at Pork Burger place and since it's festive season, they jack up the price to RM18.80. However, they include extra stuff in the set like sparkling wine, soup and ice cream on the pudding dessert. The sparkling wine has alcohol inside..haha, it is to be differentiated from sparkling 'juice'.

We reached back at campus at around 9pm plus and then we had a bath and pack our stuffs before coming down to Blk N to eat Emily's pamelo and other snacks..lol. We spent the rest of the night playing tai di and poker, just to end off our CNY holidays in one big bang of entertainment..haha. Oh well, time to get back to mundane studying. Exam countdown shows a timing of less than two months left :(

No comments: