Tuesday 9 February 2010

Red holiday soon

The Chinese New Year holidays are coming soon and it'll be a whole good long week of holidays. It seems that I'm able to go across the southern island afterall with the new passport in my hands..haha. Oh man, I've never expected myself feeling glad to go back there but it's being quite some time from August last year since I stepped into there. I guess it's a good time to make full use of the Internet speed there during my one week there and to catch up old times again with TG and Sandeep. Quite a number of my JC mates and SJI mates have ORD from their national service, as I have observed from my Facebook. Oh yea, not to forget, I also need to get myself cooking some superb pasta for my lunch hours during that week..haha. That's really something I miss doing =p

My university application is progressing slowly. I had a rough idea on where to apply for, with probably Leeds as first choice and Liverpool (ironically) as a second choice. Liverpool looks attractive though with the full scholarship award there and I would certainly be thrown into a dilemma if I did manage to get it since it's awarded only to one student from all three semesters intake going in this year. That scholarship will definitely relief some financial burdens. Well, I'm to leave it to the wait and see approach.

The time wheel currently spins at close to half of my last semester at Inti. I guess so far so good. There has been some challenges here and there which require me to get out of my usual comfort zone and I think I'm handling it well so far. There's always a learning point in everything that I'm placed in. It was a relief especially to see the magazine finally being sent for printing. Now it's just the waiting process. Hmmm..out of a sudden for this morning, I felt rather 'jobless' eventhough I had a few stuff lined up to do. It's like feeling restless out of nowhere..haha. Anyways, I had a mini drama watching marathon from the evening till now in finishing up Lost Season 5 coz the developments in there were just too exciting for me to miss it. I think the time travel concept in there was nicely placed and I think Season 5 basically provides quite a number of answers that are being asked in hte past 4 seasons. I'm definitely looking forward for the finale season 6!

Ahhhhhh..I'm waiting anticipatingly for Friday to come too! Hopefully it won't be too jam packed for a drive back down south. :)

No comments: