Sunday 14 February 2010

Gong Xi V Day

Everything went on plan last Friday and the journey was rather smooth sailing with little jams on the way except on the part when we leaving Seremban after pork burger..haha. I'm more used to driving long distances now, so it wasn't that excruciating as the first time when I drove down. I'm quite surprise on how fast I reached JB, considering that I take due care to control my speed not to exceed 110km/h due to the presence of our beloved Malaysian police during Ops Sikap. Lol, apparently, they now have cameras that can detect cars even from 1km away!

It felt good to be sleeping at my old bed instead of the one in the campus hostel which pokes my spine every night..haha. My trusty old desktop seems to be working fine despite being the last time being switched on during August last year. Everything is intact as it was since the last time I left. Mama went to the supermarket to do some last minute CNY groceries shopping and it' set to open till 2am. I was half asleep while navigating through the supermarket racks. Anyways, reunion dinner this time is at one of my uncle's place in Sembawang, a change from going along with the crowd back to the north. Of course, I manage to get my fair share of ang paos from the visitors too :)

This time's CNY is a lil interesting coz it falls on Valentine's Day too, so all the shops are taking advantage to sell both type of stuffs at the same time. Sounds like double celebration for the couples! Mousehunt at Facebook also have a special combined event at the Heart of the Tiger. Other than Sunday service, today was spent mostly lazing around in the house. Mhmmm...looking forward for tomorrow to hang out with Reuben and Kylie at JB! xD

No comments: