Saturday 19 December 2009

Christmas Lunch at K

Since I'm around the region for the weekend, I joined the young adults from GFS for a karaoke session and lunch session at Red Box at the Curve yesterday. I was supposed to meet them at 10.45am but I discovered in the morning that the car's brakes actually had severe damage to it in that the brake oil container had a breach where all the oil seeped out leaving it empty. No wonder it took significantly harder to stop my car and I nearly collided into a few cars on previous occasions. The mechanic took quite a long time to fix everything up because he needed time to test the brakes and pump them too.

I reached just in time for the second half and to sing Supermassive Black Hole and some Linkin Park songs..lol. As usual, Karaoke moments involve some really funny moments and Aaron adds on to the sound effects. We exchanged gifts after that, and I managed to get a mouse hand rest and a bookmark. With the "prize-giving" ceremony" over, we headed off to the cinema to catch Avatar on its first day release. What an awesome show and I could tell that it left an impression on many of us that watched it. I shall be posting a review on my next post.

I had dinner at Damansara too and stayed the night over at Grace's place before heading back to Nilai today since I still have tons to pack up and rearranging to do following the arrival of my Taiping stuff. It's gonna take some ingenuity to fit all the stuff into that tiny room.

No comments: