Monday 2 November 2009

It's over..for now

Hmmm..exam's period over now but somehow, there's a melancholic feeling hanging over the air for me. I don't really feel that great after finishing this time because nearly all papers have some problems on their own other than Public International Law which of course, remains the most well attempted of all of them. I'm kinda pleased with the amount written for PIL and yea, that's the only paper which I have a good feeling about. Haha..you can't mess with Stan over historical or political stuff. =p Yesteday's equity paper was..hmmm..how would I term it..'ambivalent'. Maybe I should have done 3 certainties, maybe I should have not. I just hope the term "short answers ftw" in the past comes true this time too. A part of me felt that maybe I should have tried harder for the other papers or revised more. I just hope that some reasonable marks will come back soon, or else it would be super hard to get good results in the finals..sigh.

Now that it's two months hols, there's lots of stuff to do. I was thinking of going to visit Mama but due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to end up staying in campus until I go to work on the 9th. It'll be quite an experience working at a law firm even as a noob watching at the sidelines..haha. I hope I can learn something from there during the one month. xD It'll be a whole month of living with another family too, so I wanna thank Grace and her family for putting me up..haha. Other than work, I hope I can make some progress with my guitar and scaling by learning a few of my favourite rock tunes. Not to mention lots of movies and Lost Season 5 to catch up..haha. Till then, it's time to clear up the mess from the exams in my hostel room and prepare the materials for my two final thesis papers.

No comments: