Monday 23 November 2009

3rd Week in

It turned out yesterday that I did not need to go to Desa Palma to bunk in afterall. I stayed up to watch footie outside at the tom yam stall and by the time it ended at 3am plus, I was too lazy to pick up my things to walk all the way to Block D of Desa Palma. So I decided to take my car and park it at a carpark in between Blk F and Blk G, lowered my driver's seat, and slept in the car since it's just a couple of hours before I need to wake up for church at 8.30am. I dozed off quickly and woke up promptly at 8.30am with the feeling of aching shoulders and stuffy car and just in time to spot Lerd's wake up sms. I went to Blk E public toilet to change and brush my teeth before heading out to fetch the rest of them to church. Ugghhh..my shoulder still aches while driving and I concluded that Proton seats are just not suitable at all for any sleeping.

Haha..in church, Kevin has his 5th surprise and celebration. He's like a king now, repeated celebrations throughout the week..lol. When I got back to the house, I couldn't stand my sleepiness anymore and I got myself an afternoon nap to replenish the lost hours of sleeping.

Today I went in to Jalan Duta Court alone to file in and submit some documents. At first, I was kinda hesitant to go since I'm kinda worried that if I were to file in wrongly, my boss would get into trouble. Nevertheless, I decided to give it a try. I managed to find my way there and to my delight, there were plenty of parking since there are very little cases going on in the afternoon. I donned my full black and white suit and walked around with people assuming that I'm a lawyer again because of my attire. I do feel as if I'm Hitman going undercover..haha. Mhmmm..I had to go to a few registration offices before being redirected to the correct one to file divorce matters at second floor of the high court (civil) with a specific designation of the family section. After filing and sending in the relevant stuff, I took the opportunity to have a look at the legal bookstore there before going back. Time flies, and now I'm in the third week of my job already! =p

1 comment:

dc said...

LOL! Hitman going undercover! You should try bringing some weapons!