Friday 20 March 2009

Crazy week is over

Crazy week has come and gone and is finally over! I've survive it with the primary objectives completed! All the three major stuff - Mooting, Event Review and Malaysian Law presentation with minor stuff like conducting drum classes, dealing with the Law magazine sponsorship and getting new committee members into the team. I've started doing my Malaysian Law powerpoint presentation only at 10.30 pm, worked it through the night till about 1 am, then fell asleep and I inserted the pictures only at 6 am and my presentation is on 8 am. Kids, never try this at your uni..lol. Haha..my presentation topic is rather interesting though, something that I thought of myself on Defamation Laws in relation to the Internet age. After mooting, powerpoint presentations feels so much more relaxing and simpler...haha.

Hmmm..there comes a point where a decision has to made. Well, I'm invited to my cousin's wedding but some things complicate matters more than just a mere question of going or not. Both sides provided some sound argument with one side warning about the repurcussions. But personally, I think the time for hiding is over. One day it has to end. And I'm going to be two decades old soon. I don't see why I should continue shunning myself away. All of these things are coupled with the fact that the GFS worship team does not have transport for the weekend and there's an urgent meeting right after church tomorrow. The other driver is going back to his hometown summore. Ahhhh..I'm feeling bad here because if I'm in campus, all the transport problems would have been solved easily and tomorrow's team need not rely on the dreaded public transport or stay overnight at church. It would be great if they could find another driver from Banting to get them for the practice tomorrow and on Sunday. Anyways, I've decided to go, and hopefully, everything will turn out fine for tomorrow evening. That includes crossing my fingers that he won't make an appearance.

No comments: