Sunday 1 February 2009

It's February already!

Lol..I've managed to get a 4.30pm bus at Larkin yesterday and reached campus at around 9.30 pm plus. I find that carrying my lappy on my shoulder is so much easier than lumping together with the hand luggage. Basically, my hands for this trip is kinda free because I used a backpack instead of a duffel back to carry my load..haha

This morning I was transportman once again and fortunately, the car could still start despite being on hiatus for 1 week. Wahh, I nearly kena accident 2 times today but by God's grace, it didn't happen. The first incident was when I was making an additional trip to Mara College to fetch a student to church. The turning section just before the church is notoriously dangerous because all those incoming cars going straight don't bother to slow down. As I slowly turned, bearing in mind of the incoming traffic, one car zoomed past me by an inch of hair along the lane I was going to turn to. Oh gosh, that car was actually quite a distance away but instead of slowing down to let me pass, it was hell-bent in increasing its speed just to go past me. Then the second one was when I was returning back to Nilai. Some biker blokes decided to turn the mini highway in the area into a MotoGP racetrack. Two to three sped past me and I thought that was all. Out of no where, another 3 were tailgating me from behind, turned up their exhaust and they were spreading all over the place. It was kinda confusing for a second on two since they can't make up their mind on which lane they want to move. In the end, they just sped away without incident..whew!

With me back at campus, there's a whole lot of things to be taken care of other than the finals. Two main projects to be precise where I happened to be part of the committee. There's Christian Awareness Week coming up at the 1st of March and then there's the Law Faculty annual Magazine. In addition of being the secretary for CAW, I'm also doing the videos+music part of it. As the editor of the magazine, I'll need to assemble a new team to handle different sections of it. Hmmm..that's gonna take some time. Besides that, I'll need to brainstorm article ideas and also who to interview. Woah, these are gonna be two big projects to handle on my part and I hope I can do it well with God's help :)

It's February already within just a flash of the eye and it's gonna be so near the finals. That'll be approximately in 2.5 months or so and mooting is coming even at nearer date at around March. Time passes by quickly without me noticing ehh.. =p

No comments: