Sunday 8 February 2009

Concentration Exhaustion

I'm thoroughly exhausted today after completing two taxing concentration dependent tasks of driving and drumming. The sheer amount of focus squeezes my brain hard. Other than playing for service today, there's also a workshop after that. Lol, I believe the ability to handle prolonged hours of focusing and concentration depends alot highly on the stamina and strength of the mind power. It's a whole different arena from physical strength. Today's service was great and I'm pleased indeed to be able to contribute to the atmosphere..haha. The style I played today reminds me of Meg Ryan's drumming, simple yet powerful. Another thought that was running through my mind was that the two worship songs I mentioned before actually follows the style of Muse's Soldier's Poem. Hehe, I also managed to improvised a little on those instances when I lost count during those period of doing the new beats. =p

Hmmm..Pastor Vic's sermon today kinda provided me an answer on why certain stuff didn't work out in the past. Indeed, when the Lord makes the call on certain stuff, He'll make sure it turns out that way even though there's no logical explanation for it.

No comments: