Saturday 21 February 2009

Camera repaired

I went down south for a short visit to collect my Nikon camera which was sent for repairs. It's a good time to pop in and see Mama and my brother too...haha. Friday evening bus, reached in about 4 hours, grab and download the stuff that I need at the house, sleep for a few hours, rest and then I'm off at 11.30am the next morning. Of course, before I depart, I cannot miss one important matter to do and that is to grab fresh some fresh salmon sushi to munch on. Haha, no trip is complete without the raw fishies seriously =p

I managed to get the 2.30pm bus and reached back at campus at around 7pm. Woah, all done in less than 24hrs..hehe. I'm kinda glad that my camera's all patched up and fixed now considering that there are upcoming events that needed it to be operational. The cool thing that the repair team did to the camera was to push back also the slight dent that was found at the bottom of my camera frame. The main problem of motion sensors is fixed and my camera is as good as spanking new now. Woohoo..I shall be looking forward in using it again! =D.

No comments: