Thursday 25 December 2008

Merry Christmas!

Ahhh..I just came back from a Christmas dinner courtesy of one my mama's classmates from convent Taiping. I felt bloated now coz I went for two servings of lasagna..haha. The food was great, especially the clam chowder soup and there's great wine too. It's always nice to have a Christmas dinner invitation..hehe.

It's kinda strange in this holiday season that almost everyone that I meet commented that I've become thinner after studying in Inti. It's like a common comment everywhere I go. One of my aunts even thought that I do my law studies until I neglect my food! Haha..pretty weird coz I thought that all those mamak food and supper nights in Nilai would make me go bloated. =p

Looks like the holidays are coming soon to a close. The holidays for this time are slightly extended to 5th January since 1st Jan fell on a Thursday. I still haven't even type one word for my two thesis papers and this last-minute guy is as usual asking for it..haha. Anyways, have a blessed Christmas everyone!

No comments: