Saturday 27 December 2008

Infested Orchard Rd

Yesterday I went for a meal with TG at Orchard Rd and gosh..the whole place is crawling with people even in early afternoon! Walking outside at the pavements is a squeeze and the congestion is compounded with construction cranes and materials that are building new shopping centers in the area. There are crowds everywhere and this was probably the busiest I've ever seen on Orchard Rd. Hmm..I bought the Ting Tings' CD album at HMV, and I think it's quite worth it for the S$21 coz it comes with a bonus DVD which includes interviews, the music videos of the singles and best of all, the acoustic tracks!

It was particularly irritating in the MRT when I wanna top up my EZ link card. Apparently, that was the worst time to do it at Orchard MRT. They have about 7 machines servicing and each of them had like at least 7 people or so queuing. The crowded area gets on your nerves when the folks in front take their time to fumble their pockets for the single trip ticket. Oh man, get an ez link card and just top it up!..lol..

For today, I managed to clear a couple of stuffs in my room and I'm pretty pleased with that..haha. Only a few more days left before I return back to Malaysia :)

No comments: