Sunday 5 October 2008

Sunday business

Today was GFS's 22nd Anniversary celebrations. Since yesterday, they also had the women's conference and so the whole place was decorated nicely today. Lol, the gals from Inti became the usherers today and they were in charge of the tithes also. It's a packed church today and it was an awesome atmosphere. We did some dancing and everyone really had great fun and hearty laughters together today! Haha..and since today's a special day, they are lots of food too. For the first time, someone placed a large pot of bak kut teh as part of the lunch menu today. The great thing was that everyone had enough to eat some could even go for as much as 3 helpings!

Hmmm..my constitutional law assignment (thesis paper) date due is this Friday. I have still about 500 words more to write but I'm kinda confused about a few of stuff so I'm gonna clarify it with my lecturer on Tuesday. As usual, the footnoting and bibliography is the most tedious stuff to do. Next Friday would be contract law, so I gotta really get started on it soon. As the 2nd half of this semester approaches, the pressure continues to mount as it's a race against time to complete my revision by the time te mid-sessional exams come at the end of this month. Btw, my biological clock has been quite screwed as a result of the one week raya holidays. The previous week saw me waking up between 11am-1pm everyday. I have to wake up early tomorrow for a trip to Kajang to get a tailor-made jacket blazer done and this means I really have to start tweaking my bio clock.

No comments: