Tuesday 2 September 2008

Upgraded Sound System

Haha..it's the first day of lesson for Semester 2. I went to enrol around 11.30 pm with my classmates. While waiting, I checked the list for the semester 1 students and saw that there were 14 students. Lol, hopefully got opportunity to have a look at their class =p. Class today starts at 1pm and my lecturer was kind enough to let us go after 2 hrs since its the first day..haha.

Someone told me to look for the mpw results online. At first I thought my account doesn't display it since it says that the result is unavailable. A few days later, I found out that I was a klutz and that there were two buttons labelled "this semester" and "past semester"..lol. Anyways, it says online that I got an A for Malaysian studies! I got it confirmed by collecting the result slip from the exam office today. Cool, it's a great way to start the semester with good results from the previous..lol. Based on my calculations, I must have done really well in the written paper since I'm only in the B region for the 60% class marks. If I'm not wrong, I scored at least a minimum of 75%..haha.

So after today's class, I went to the uni computer shop to get my own new subwoofer. I tahan enough already for one semester. Everytime I return to my desktop PC, I just missed the subwoofer boom. Anyways, it's a great time to challenge and fight fire and fire with those fools below me who think they're the only ones with bass booms. Not only that, it's great to turn it to maximum when they start a hokkien colourful words shouting match during dota sessions. Let's see then who's louder than subwoofered rock music..haha. I went back to test the new sound system and voila! Superb...superb..you can totally feel the power of Mike Drrnt (power stuff in "Holiday", Chris Wolstenholme and most especially, Flea from Red Hot Chilli Peppers! All those blitzy bass slapping and plucking from him are insane. When I played "Tell me baby", the subwoofer was vibrating and rattling like crazy! Now my room has the rock concert ambience when I play my rock music, something which I'm accustomed to for 4 years already but which was missing for the past 8 months or so. The table is already very limited with just enough space to write and now with the subwoofer, it occupies half of that remaining space. Alamak, how to study lar this boy. I don't care, the music stays..muahahaha. =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.o...i wish i could bring mine to aus when i go there too...no bass no music man...T.T