Monday 1 September 2008

Semester 2

Oh gosh..it was predicted to be 5.30 am but the bus reached Seremban in the wee morning hours of 4.30 am. By 3.40am it was already at Kuala Lumpur. It's funny but this is one moment where I don't want the bus to reach early at all. It's cool that there's no crowd but so are common transportation services..haha. So, I arrived in a deathly silenced Seremban town but thankfully it's bright with the street lights on. I made my way to the KTM station and was contemplating whether I should find a fast food restaurant and have breakfast while waiting for the first train to come. But zzzzz...fast food restaurants in Seremban do not operate 24hrs and there are certainly not open at the wee hours of 4.30 am.

So I sat at the KTM station, half dozing and waited until 5.30 am before the train came. My load is unusually heavier than usual and my palms became sore carrying it over long distances..haha. I'm fortunate to catch the green bus at the Nilai terminal and actually it seems that it's not going to Inti at all but after seeing a substantial amount of passengers heading there, the driver changed his mind. When I reached the room, I was extremely sleepy and tired because my sleep was disrupted at 4.30 am..haha. So, I juz slam on the the bed and did not wake up until like 1 pm. Since I feel too lazy to do anything, I watched a few episodes of Lost Season 4 while munching on cheesy nachos.

Looking at my new timetable, I'm quite pleased with it. It's superb in that there's no 8am classes at all! Minimum time is 10 am and each day is a 1 subject 3 hr lecture. Shitty day had just shift from tuesday to friday..lol. If there is no mpw, monday is supposed to be a free day but i'm equally fine with evening lessons starting from 3 to 6..haha. In any case, it's great to be back in a place filled with the vibrancy young people =).

No comments: