Friday 19 September 2008

Frontline preparation

Geez..the weather is kinda hot and stuffy nowadays and it makes me feel sleepy whenever I'm in my room. I was absolutely sleepy during class today and was only half-awake during the contract law class. But I jumped up awake when I heard my lecturer said that the omission clauses of the terms of contracts are included in the mid-sessionals exams. Alright, I'm so screwed, I haven't even fully started revising offer and acceptance. In any case, I'll have all the time in the world during the Hari Raya break to revise since I'll be stuck in Nilai. I can't go anywhere without a car and it's way troublesome and time consuming to travel by bus to anywhere. There's definitely gonna be crowd jostling if I were to take bus. Furthermore, even if I do want a bus ticket, it's difficult to get them since they are all probably booked now by the masses. Ok, to cut it short, I better utilise the travelling time to do what I have to do..haha

Haha, looks like I'm going for the CF picnic tomorrow afterall =p. Last week, I was booked by GFS to play drums for this Sunday's service worship. I thought that there would be clash between the Saturday practice and the picnic but after communicating, looks like there's no practice tomorrow. Practice will instead be on the early wee hours of Sunday morning. I'm getting some butterflies in my stomach because this is the first time I'm playing for a main service. Most of the time previously, I'll either be playing in youth services or common band gigs. Personally, I feel that the level of expectations is the highest in the main service. Lol, before I could even experiment or find people for a rock band jamming session, God already threw me to the frontlines for Sunday service. Well, we all have to have a first experience someday or later and so, I'll take this step of faith. :)

No comments: