Friday 25 July 2008

Relaxing weekend

It's the weekend once again and it's much more relaxing than previous ones in July since all the presentations and the MPW project are done. As usual, I'm miss *someone* during weekends..lol. Anyways, I think I'll try to finish up my Perdana essay and input in some extra stuff from the books I borrowed from the library. Oh yea, this weekend is also the first time I can really play some PC games since all the other weeks were filled up with so many stuff to do..lol.

Hmmm..this was one of the songs that I played during worship session at ICF on Wednesday. It's 'Who Am I' by Casting Crowns. I'm really impacted by the lyrics. For those of us who are feeling down or insignificant, remember that God is always there to watch over us no matter who we are. It was by His grace that we are saved from the wages of sin. Thank you Lord for the cross :)

Who am I - Casting Crowns

Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart

CHORUS
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
Vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours

Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me

[Chorus]

No comments: