Wednesday 23 July 2008

Eventful Wednesday

A senior law lecturer from Sheffield University came to give a talk about criminal law reforms specifically in the area of homicide. Lol..when he speaks, he reminds me of Arctic Monkeys and the rockers also originated from Sheffield.

Today's the last meeting for Inti Christian Fellowship and I was supposed to play the drums for worship session today. Haha..I think I did alright because a couple of people said that they like my style of playing. So, thank you Lord for giving me the guidance and inspiration to play :) We also had a farewell ceremony for a couple of the members who are leaving for abroad to study. There's time set aside for feet washing which is a symbolic action which was done by Christ himself for his disciples. Anyways, it has been a good semester for ICF and although it's my first semester there, I can find myself growing spiritually after a long hiatus of stagnation. I learned a lot during my time there and I'm looking forward to it next semester..haha

Btw, what a way to get myself known on first impression to *somebody*'s mother. Ayyyee, Stan comes with hands clean ok..haha. His feelings are only for one and only one and they don't go everywhere once he found her.

Brrr..it's presentation day tomorrow for Malaysian studies. It's only 3 minutes of speaking but the preparation for it can go for eternity. =p

No comments: