Friday 4 July 2008

Preparation

It's less than two hours to law nite but what a disaster on my clothing department. I've being imagining that I have certain clothes in my hostel cupboard when actually, I left them in Taiping and didn't bring it along with me. I've mixed up my trips of Singapore, Seremban and Taiping in my mind and right now, I thought I had brought my jacket when after searching for 30 minutes or so and to my horror, it's not there! Oh my, looks like I gotta compromise with what I have now though and I'll probably be wearing a collar shirt instead. Hopefully, it doesn't turn out to be a fashion disaster =p. Of course, most fortunately that law nite doesn't require formal clothing..haha.

On another note, the venue of the law nite would be at Subang Jaya. Woah, this would be like the first time in almost 8 years when I would actually enter into that area? It would be interesting to see how much it has changed over the years.

No comments: