Friday 11 July 2008

It's a small world

I was really really really thankful that she reminded me about my passport. Imagine what would happened if Stan got stranded at Larkin bus station or the checkpoint..lol.

Anyways, today I got a lift from Veida's father who happened to be fetching his own boss to Johor Bahru. The first part of the journey was driven by Veida because his papa want him to practice his driving..haha. Then we stopped halfway at one of the overhead bridge restaurants to have a break and Veida's father then took over the driver's seat from there. What happened was that all 3 passengers (me, Veida and his father's boss) were sleeping soundly in the car and that influenced him to feel sleepy too. Then, he really cannot tahan already and then stop at one of the rest area to take a 15 min nap. To stop himself from dozing off, he got a couple of crackers and sweets. Everyone in the car actually had late nights. 3 of us slept at abt 2 am while Veida himself slept at 5 am since he had to complete his project work. When I had enough sleep liao, I had a nice chat with Veida's father.

The world is indeed very small. I overheard Veida's father speaking about Sebana and I told him that my uncle (my papa's eldest bro) worked there before. When he heard my uncle's name, he exclaimed his surprise cos my uncle was actually his boss back at Sebana and they worked together before. He also know my aunt's from Melaka. Woah..imagine what went through Veida's father mind..his son's friend turns out to be his former boss' nephew..lol. Small world indeed.

It was very nice of Veida and his papa in giving me a lift. I'm really grateful to God for giving me such wonderful friends. God bless them :)

No comments: