Wednesday 16 July 2008

Hectic session cleared

I'm so glad that my Malaysian law presentation is over. It's been a hell of a time trying to complete it. So, technically, the difficult part of this week is cleared and I don't have to worry much until mpw presentations next week =p. Ahhhh..I only had like 3-4 hrs of sleep after rushing through the script and powerpoint like mad. By right this morning was supposed to be extra time for me to finish up but ack, i need to go to the SAO area somemore to help out with the law awareness week at 9am. At around 10.30 am, i cannot tahan liao and told one of the sem 2 that I need to rush back hostel to finish up my presentation. Fortunately, I managed to clear the last 10% and got the slides ready too. I was first to present haha..due to the "lotterry ticket" i pick two days ago. I really thank God that I have enough materials to last for 18 minutes of the presentation. (thanks also to the encouragement given by *someone*..hehe..really appreciated it :))

Btw, I've met the "legendary" moral lecturer Steven twice today. First, it was at the law booth where he just grab a handful of those declaration human rights article papers and then walked away. the other time was at the Amnesty international death penalty talk. Ummm..he doesn't look very friendly though as compared to Raymond..hahaha. Anyways, AI's talk offer an interesting perspective on death penalty since they're opposed to the usage of it. I can't really help much at the law booth today cos of my work burden. Now that it's gone, I can have a clear mind to help tomorrow.

No comments: