Wednesday 25 June 2008

Interesting observations

Lol! Criminal lecturer came early this morning looking very jolly while half the class was half dead. And then later, he got MIA for the afternoon class coz he kena bitten by insect and got some nasty infection from it (from what I heard). Looks like 4hrs session just got pushed to next week. It's very rare he get so many misfortunes piled onto him as he's one who is always punctual, always serious, makes sure you get the least break time, and utilises the entire 2hrs (just like what a strict papa would do..haha). No leeway or flexiblity at all.

Btw, I never realised that one of my law classmates had so much Bible knowledge until I talked with her bout it today. I think part of the surprise came about because of certain assumptions based on her background. There is love in the air surrounding CF nowadays..lol. I just got to know today that two sets of boys and gals who just got to know each other brought their friendship to the next level. Maybe the pastor's sermon regarding relationships around 3 weeks ago had some effects :P

No comments: