Monday 3 March 2008

Spot on: 7 March

Confirmed. I was right! A' Levels result will be released this Friday. This date is also of annoyance to me because this meant that I would miss out on all the drama mamas of the Malaysian elections on 8th March. Ahh, if I had been numbing my thoughts on the exam results for the past two months, now is the time to panic! Time to reflect on my moment of brilliance and flops in the exam halls last year and hope thoroughly that I won't be skrewed on one particular subject : Economics. The other three is pretty ok, not that worried bout them but the point is that I'm shit scared that I can't even pass or get an E for Econs. Even my German exam in O' levels don't give me such chills. On the optimistic side, let's hope that the whole cohort screws up badly together with me and there's moderation..lol.

Well, there was a prison break in Singapore a couple of days ago which I was not aware of until I read in the Star newspaper today. It seems that theStar is so busy blasting news on the elections that it didn't really bother with the panic button that is raised over in the south. It was a lil' shocking too considering that the island prides itself in ensuring that the enemies of the state do not escape if detained or found guilty. Ahem..Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield) anyone?

No comments: