Sunday 17 February 2008

Old man

The old man is stubborn, silly and paranoid. He has so many unfounded fears and a screwed up logic. Belonging to the old generation Chinese male chauvinist, everything he does is right while everything anyone else does is wrong. I'm fine if he wants to spend his own time entertaining his paranoia but please don't bother or include me in. I wasted almost 7hrs doing nothing today while sitting at the back seat. This included 3 stops for a petrol tank that is full and 5hrs on the road seeing useless stuff in places like Balik Pulau. Not that today was anything different from previous incidents that saw things like chaining car gears and barricading front doors. But today was just the limit that I can tolerate his nonsense.

I'm not surprised that certain family members had shun him out, refuse to talk with him or kept a distance from him. I've tried not to cross his path and instead go about doing my own business but he just had to interfere. Interpreting the modern world with his own secluded ancient world nonsense, he keeps yapping on using twisted logic and just refuse to listen to any advice that may do him good in the future. I've kept telling him to stop feeding the flames of fear in him but he remains utterly adamant in continuing doing stupid stuff that increases his level of senility. Seriously, once I have my own foothold in Malaysia, I'm never gonna associate my life with him anymore.

No comments: