Wednesday 9 January 2008

Roof leaks

When it rains, it's trouble for my room as I discovered yesterday. There was some heavy thrashing of rainstorm and before long, the air-con is sputtering some water and the side of the wall started flowing out liquid. After the ordeal, a nice brown puddle of water stays in my room. It is particularly irritating especially since I spent the whole day before to mop up the room. Not only that, half of my bed ended up being splashed too. My room becomes a jungle when it rains..lol. Nothing much can be done since it is the structure of the shophouse. Well, I guess I had to live with it =p

Anyways, I went to Maybank today to create a new savings account and I'm pleased to have my own ATM card! Haha, depositing money into the bank is also super simple, juz go to the machine, put ATM card in and cash in to the machine. I wasn't issued a passbook since I'm told that all banking statements are now available online or can be checked through the machine. Hopefully the interest in there also good bah.

No comments: