Friday 11 January 2008

Pestilence

I wasn't exaggerating when I said that my room is a jungle when it rains. Not only do I need to deal with the water problem, there are insects too. Apparently, some bugs are attracted to the light in my room and they came in swarms! And a handful of them also decided to make my bed as their landing pads. So, what I did was that I switched on the air-con to send them into a prolonged winter frenzy and within and hour, those pest started falling dead one by one and littering my bed even more. In the end, I ended up sleeping on the floor yesterday coz I was too sleepy to clear all those darn pests off my bed. This morning, I spent a good deal of time to use the vacuum cleaner to suck out all their little corpses and also wipe clean the puddle of yellow water that is residing comfortably on the floor.

No comments: