Saturday 26 January 2008

Makan bill

I got to know more about my fellow Lasallians at St. George's at the youth meeting today. One is Fa Man who is Form 5 this year and the other is Cassim who is currently waiting for his STPM results. Lol, at the same time I give them some insights on my life in Singapore also lar. After youth meeting, I went down with Cassim to the mamak stall below to have food. Then after makan, in a hurry, I tumpang Estee's car back to my house. It was when I stepped into my room and digging out some coins from my pocket that I realise in horror that I didn't pay my makan bill at the mamak stall!

So, I quickly got my grandfather to drive me back and it would really be super pai seh if Cassim or any of the church members sitting there had to pay the bill for me. When I reach there, to my relief, Christine said that nobody touch the bill and even the mamak boss was clueless that I had not paid my makan bill yet(speaking of free food..lol). Anyways, I paid my sum and went off afterthat. Ahh..looks like I need to remind myself to pay my makan bills earlier when I eat there..lol.

No comments: