Monday 28 January 2008

Father's love

Yesterday was another tiring day due to my grandfather's weekly visit to my uncle and aunt's place. I reached home later than usual yesterday also due to the crazy rain that seem to pound non-stop on the highway journey. It's just pretty amazing to see the blank and bare dark sky flashing constantly from the lightning strikes.

Anyways, the sermon at church yesterday was interestingly given by Datuk Paul Low from KL, touching on the topic of God's fatherly love. From the contents of his sermon, I can see that he's a very well-learned and successful man who has a high reverence for God. He included some topics of discussion like the existence of evil as explained philosophically by a line of argument that I came across in NBS' uni philosophy paper too. I was quite enlightened after listening to his sermon. Personally, I'm just thankful that God's fatherly love has kept me going steady in my tumultuous life journey.

No comments: