Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year 2008!

It's 1st January! A brand new year with a brand new start for me. Well, only about 3 more days before I shall return back to Malaysia :) . I ain't have much new year resolutions this time. Basically, only that I still have the "pro-ness" to again, deal with mass changes in my life plus learn extra skills like guitar, driving and Mandarin.

For my new year outing, I met up with my granduncle whom I had previously met in Taiping too. He came from Australia and after spending a good deal of time over in Taiping, he stopped over at Singapore to visit more people. One of my other relatives took him around and we visited the Chinatown heritage centre. I must say, I'm really impressed with the recreation of old traditional Chinese life, with many of them visible in Malaysia but almost non-existent in Singapore. Some of the stuff there of course, are reminiscences of my childhood.

Eh-heh, tomolo is 2nd January but it's slacking time for me! Yes, for the 2nd time in my last 12 years of life (one being slacking in the first 3 months of 2006 waiting for O Levels) that I don't have to wake up for shitty school anymore. And no more in the future should I wear any skool uniform again! HAHAHA! Anyone else below my age will have to wake up miserably in the morning and put on some ugly uniform with heavy nonsensical workload on their back.

No comments: